THE COSTA SAFETY PROTOCOL, FOR YOU
Here is the Costa Safety Protocol
1. EXTRA ATTENTION FOR EVERY SINGLE PASSENGER
2. A SMART VACATION
3. MORE SPACE FOR YOU
4. ENJOY THE WHOLE SHIP IN SAFETY
5. BREAKFAST IS SERVED
6. NON-STOP FUN
7. EXCLUSIVE TOURS
8. PURE AIR AND SANITIZED ENVIRONMENTS
9. COUNT ON US FOR ANY CONCERNS
10. CONSTANTLY UPDATED EXPERT PROFESSIONALS
* If you live in a high risk area or in the 14 days before departure you have been in close contact with people in one of the high risk areas (identified according the official available data on COVID-19 spreading), you are required to perform a RTPCR (swab test) 72 hours prior to departure and present the document attesting the results, the original copy, at the terminal.
The list of high risk areas will be available here.