THE COSTA SAFETY PROTOCOL, FOR YOU
Here is the Costa Safety Protocol
1. EXTRA ATTENTION FOR EVERY SINGLE PASSENGER
2. A SMART VACATION
3. MORE SPACE FOR YOU
4. ENJOY THE WHOLE SHIP IN SAFETY
5. BREAKFAST IS SERVED
6. NON-STOP FUN
7. EXCLUSIVE TOURS
8. PURE AIR AND SANITIZED ENVIRONMENTS
9. COUNT ON US FOR ANY CONCERNS
10. CONSTANTLY UPDATED EXPERT PROFESSIONALS
*If you live in a risky area or in the 14 days before departure you have been in close contact with people in one of the risky areas (identified according the official available data on COVID-19 spreading), you will need to show up at the boarding terminal at least 5 hours before the ship’s departure time, to allow you to complete the mandatory procedure provided for this case. The procedure involves a nose throat swab test (molecular RT-PCR test) for guests over 2 years of age. The costs of the test will be entirely supported by Costa.
The list of risk areas will be available here.
Costa Crociere reminds you that anyone entering Italy as from 24 May 2021, for any length of time, from foreign countries or overseas (excluding San Marino and the Vatican City), on board any means of transport, must complete the Passenger Locator Form before entering Italy, by logging into the https://app.euplf.eu/#/ website (choose “Italy” as the destination country). Attention: the guest is required to complete the PLF and is responsible for verifying the necessary conditions for entry into Italy from the country of origin.
**Onboard all guests must measure their body temperature (at least) once a day, by 8 pm, via the automatic devices located in the various areas of the ship.
Furthermore, as additional preventative measures:
- guests on a 7- day cruise will undergo a diagnostic antigenic swab test mid-cruise. This procedure will be mandatory for guests over 6 years of age. The cost of this test will be covered by Costa.
- at the time of boarding, on board and during shore excursions, passengers, even if vaccinated, must act in compliance with the procedures stipulated for social distancing, the use of surgical masks (or superior type) and the safety protocols implemented by Costa Cruises.