Soon you will be off in an unforgettable vacation, cruising in Italian Style.
Before leaving on your cruise
Requirements if travelling from the United States or Canada, effective as of August 28,2021 and updated as required. Guests from Countries not listed are required to check with their local authorities on entry requirements and procedures.
Travelling from the United States or Canada?
For all those who have stayed or passed through Canada and the United States, in the 14 days prior to entering Italy, it is mandatory:
• Vaccination Certificate: Guest must present at the time of entry into Italy, in paper or digital form, issued by the competent health authority of the country of origin a vaccination certificate confirming the fact that guest has completed the prescribed anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination for at least 14 days
• Certificate of recovery: Can also be presented, must be valid for 180 days from the date of the first positive test
• Negative Test results: In addition, it is also necessary to present the negative result of a molecular or antigenic test carried out in the 72 hours before entering Italy. Children under the age of 6 are exempted from taking the pre-departure test
• Passenger Locator Form: Completion of the Passenger Locator Form - Digital localization form - before entering Italy. This is located on MyCosta.com and may be completed during web check-in
This means that now it is also mandatory for guests arriving from US and Canada to show a negative COVID test done not later than 72 hours before entering in Italy. We remind you that vaccinations accepted in Italy are Pfizer-BioNtech, Moderna, Vaxzevria (Astrazeneca), Jansen - Johnson & Johnson.
On MyCosta Guests may:
- review all details of their reservation
- review shipboard services
- complete final check-in 72 hours prior to embarkation,
- access link to the Passenger Locator Form (required for all Guests entering Italy)
- receive Tickets and Boarding Passes
- receive Boarding time assignment
To note: All Guests must check-in 72 hours prior to embarkation
72 hours prior to embarking, on MyCosta.com, the Online check-in will open for you to complete. Please complete all forms in their entirety. Everyone in the cabin, except for minors (under 18), must login to MyCosta and fill out the form themselves. Once completed, you will receive a boarding time.
Passenger Location form
All visitors entering Italy and Spain, regardless of the length of your stay and means of transportation used are requested to fill out the following forms:
1. Access the website https://app.euplf.eu/#/
2. Follow the guided procedure to access the PLF
3. Select "Italy" as the destination country
4. Create your personal account with a username and password
5. Fill out and send the PLF
6. You will receive to your email address the PLF in a pdf as well as a QR code
7. Show your QR code from your smartphone to Immigration Authorities to enter Italy or at embarkation; alternatively you can print a copy of your PLF
The form should be filled by each adult. Minors should be registered on the accompanying adult's PLF.
For an illustrative version of the instructions please click here
1. Access the website https://www.spth.gob.es/
2. Select how you are entering Spain
3. Click on Individual or Family/Group New Form
4. To create your FCS form, fill out all fields and click Send
5. You will shortly recieve an email with a security code and a link to the form associated with your trip and obtain your QR code.
Make sure to fill out this form and sign it before travelling to Spain. Remember that after signing the form you will receive a QR Code associated with your trip that you must carry with you on your mobile phone or printed on paper to pass sanitary control upon arrival. This form is also needed if you are arriving in transit from any other country and that each form is associated with a single journey.
Do you have a confirmed booking for one of the cancelled cruises?
Due to the emergency situation linked to the global Covid-19 pandemic and with the further introduction of containment measures (such as closing ports and restrictions on the movement of people who do not actually allow to operate), Costa Cruises has extended the voluntary suspension of selected cruises up to the dates above for North American guests.
Future Cruise Credit Voucher Information for Canceled Cruises
If your cruise has been canceled by Costa Cruises due to the COVID-19 pandemic, you will receive:
A FUTURE CRUISE CREDIT VOUCHER OF 150%
so that you can continue to visit the world plus a bonus to spend on cabin category upgrade and itinerary options.
Terms & Conditions:
For more information please contact your travel agency or our call center at 1-800-GO-COSTA (1-800-462-6782).
For Cruises originally scheduled to sail after Dec 19, 2020
Guests who were originally booked to sail between December 19, 2020 up to the above resumption date will have the following options*:
- Change your booking to another available departure of the same length, same program, fare type and cabin type, up to 12 months from original date of sailing (excluding July, August, Christmas, New Years, and Easter sailings) at the same price paid for the original booking.
- Change your booking to any other cruise at the quoted price.
- Request a refund. To request a refund, please complete this form
Option must be chosen by August 31, 2021.
Terms & Conditions
Only valid for FIT bookings made through retail agencies and directly with Costa Cruises. Excludes group bookings and bookings made through Group suppliers, Tour Operators, or retail agencies booking through Tour Operators.
Changing your booking to another available departure with the same price paid for the cancelled cruises must choose one of the following by August 31, 2021: Change your booking to another available departure of the same length, same program, fare type and cabin type, up to 12 months from original date of sailing (excluding July, August, Christmas, New Years, and Easter sailings) at the same price paid for the original booking; Change your booking to any other cruise at the quoted price; Request a refund. To request a refund, please complete this form.
The offer is not transferrable. By submitting the Refund Request Form, you forfeit the right to rebook to another sailing with the benefits explained above and will only be issued a refund of the payment Costa Cruises has collected in the original form of payment. Payment will be issued no earlier than 90 days after the request. By submitting this form, this option will be for all guests in the booking. Form must be completed by August 31, 2021 to be valid.
FAQs for Future Cruise Credit Voucher
If you had a cancelled cruise in March-December 18, 2020 and have not received your Future Cruise Credit voucher for your cancelled cruise, please contact 1-800-GO-COSTA (1-800-462-6782). October-December 18,2020 vouchers have been sent to the email on record.
Does the future cruise credit voucher equal to the amount I paid for the cruise?
Will the voucher have the penalty amount taken out at the time of cancellation?
Who will the voucher made out to?
Can I use the voucher on multiple bookings?
Is the voucher transferable?
Until when is the voucher valid and on which departures can it be used?
How can I check my voucher status and amount?
How can I use the voucher?
Can I request a refund instead of the voucher?
Does the voucher cover all costs including insurance, any visas, other costs?
If the voucher amount is greater than the total amount of the new booking, is it possible to get a refund for the excess amount?
If there is an excess amount in the voucher, can it be used on another booking?
Can I use the voucher for onboard services?
Can the voucher be used on all rates?
Can I use this voucher on a cruise that I have currently booked?
I have not received my voucher, who should I contact?