DEEP SEA FISHING OFF FREEPORT
An excursion off the coast of the Bahamas to put our seasoned fisherman skills to the test on board Freeport's largest and oldest fishing vessels. The perfect way to enjoy the stunning blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
What we will see
- Transfer by speedboat, colours of the ocean
- Deep sea fishing, mahi-mahi, tuna, wahoo
- Snacks, drinks
What we will do
- We start our fishing trip on board a monohull boat, off the coast of Freeport, the main city of Grand Bahama, the fourth largest island of the Bahamas Archipelago. We cruise for about 15 minute while we relax and observe the splendid blue colour of the waters of the ocean.
- Fifteen minutes after setting out we can throw the line and enjoy a few hours of relaxing deep sea fishing. On a good day, we can catch prized mahi mahi or tuna, wahoo (similar to mackerel), mackerel, barracuda** and much more.
- The boats are equipped with downriggers and outriggers which are rotated during the journey, and the price of the excursion includes the bait, equipment, water to put the caught fish in, cooler and ice.
What you need to know
- We cannot guarantee a successful fishing trip, although the likelihood of success is very high.
- It is possible to participate in the excursion even if you do not wish to do any fishing; in this case, the tour price is 49,00 USD.