NOSY BE: A FEAST FOR THE EYES AND THE PALATE
Swimming, Cultural, Gourmet Tours, Meal included
A tour that is truly unique in all senses: culture, landscape, the sea and delicious food! We'll set off to discover Nosy Be, enjoying the local way of life, delighting our eyes with magnificent views and authentic precious stones, and savouring a delicious cocktail and a magnificent à la carte lunch.
What we will see
- Madirokely Beach
- Cocktail at the Hotel
- Museum of precious stones and traditional star sapphire
- A delicious à la carte lunch at the Le Papillon restaurant
- Shopping at Hell Ville.
What we will do
- We leave the port by small private coach that takes us to the heart of the island to visit Madirokely Beach, renowned for its white sands, crystal-clear sea and busy sea life.
- Here we can relax and enjoy a delicious seasonal fresh fruit cocktail in the lounge bar of the* Hotel*, located right on the seafront by the wonderful freshwater swimming pool, accompanied by the mellow music of a Malagasy folk group.
- We visit the Museum of precious stones and star sapphire. This highly original blue stone captures the sunlight, forming multifaceted star shapes.
- Having given our eyes a treat, with the blue of the sea and the precious stones, it's time to treat our palates with a lunch at the best restaurant in Madagascar: Le Papillon.
- The wonderful à la carte menu offers delicious international dishes, lovingly prepared, as well as a selection of excellent typical dishes from Madagascar, allowing us to sample some local flavours.
- After lunch we arrive at the island's capital, Hell Ville, for a spot of shopping at the multicoloured stalls that bring this lively little town to life.
What you need to know
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with walking difficulties.
- Space is limited, so please reserve early.
- There will be a limited number of English speaking guides and if there are no guides available, the excursion will be led in French .
- The means of transport used are small and do not have air conditioning.
- We recommend bringing insect repellent.?