#COSTAGRAMMER TOUR AT LANZAROTE
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
We pick up our cameras as real influencers to capture the essence of Lanzarote. An innovative stimulating excursion for those who love to share their emotions with their dear ones and, why not, be the envy of followers!
Become a true #costagrammer: upload your best shots using the #costagrammer hashtag and don't forget to tag our official Instagram @costacruisesofficial !
What we will see
- National Park Timanfaya
- La Geria
- Monument of the peasant
What we will do
- We take out our cameras ready to capture the spirit of Lanzarote and create a true social photo feature.
- Our trip leads us into the south of the island. We admire the National Park Timanfaya and the wonderful coast with a beautiful panoramic view - an unmissable occasion to capture this breathtaking scenery on camera!
- Lanzarote is a land of contrasts: the lunar landscape made of lava rocks fades into the green of tropical vegetation, up to the blue of the ocean, offering endless photo opportunities.
- Heading on we will come the biggest winegrowing district of the Lanzarote, La Geria. Here we can admire the breathtaking scenery of the vines that, surrounded by stonewalls that protect them from strong winds, grow on the black lava ground: a beautiful landscape ready to be photographed!
- On our way back to the pier we stop at the Monument of the peasant, an extraordinary work created by the artist César Manrique with parts of fishing and agriculture tools. The monument is dedicated to the campesinos, the farmers of Lanzarote, thanks to which the island now boasts rich cultivations. Will we manage to capture all its charm in a single picture?
- Our excursion has come to an end: we return to our ship ready to post all the emotions we have enjoyed, which will be forever etched in our memories and available on our photo gallery.
What you need to know
- Space is limited, so please reserve early.