JEEP AND CATAMARAN ADVENTURE
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Swimming, Entertainment, Meal included
Barbados, "Little England": More than 300 years of British rule have left a deep impression on this land of strong contrasts and unspoiled nature. On this excursion we explore this island to bring to life these contrasting aspects using two means of transport: a jeep and a catamaran.
What we will see
- Excursion to the centre of the Island of Barbados on a 4x4 jeep
- Sailing and lunch on a catamaran
- Turtle Bay, swimming with turtles, snorkeling
What we will do
- The architectural heritage of the British colonial past, old sugar cane plantations, tropical forests and waves crashing on the rocks of the Atlantic coast: Barbados is a treasure just waiting to be discovered.
- We begin our tour from the port of Bridgetown where we take a 4x4 Land Rover for an adventurous tour of the island which lasts about 3 hours and includes various photo-stops** and breaks for refreshing drinks and snacks.
- After the tour by jeep of the central part of Barbados, we head towards the pier where our catamaran is moored. The captain and his crew welcome us on board with typical Bajan hospitality.
- The catamaran sets sail towards "Turtle Bay", where a thrilling swim, with these fascinating sea creatures, awaits us.
- Before entering the water, our experienced guides provide us with snorkeling equipment, the necessary instructions for this experience and information on the life and habitat of these wonderful creatures. If you have an underwater camera, this is definitely the time to use it!
- We stop for a refreshing swim in the crystal clear Caribbean waters before our buffet lunch served on board the catamaran.
- We set off again for our return journey, a fitting end to the day as we sip a beer or a rum punch on board, sailing past a magnificent beach dotted with palm trees. Barbados really is the Pearl of the Caribbean!
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is conducted in English.
- Minimum age: 5 years.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.