TOUR IN "SAFARI TRUCK" THROUGH THE TROPICAL LANDSCAPE OF ST. KITTS
A thrilling safari in a "safari truck" to discover the most beautiful countryside on the Island of St. Kitts: from the countryside in the heart of the island passing through typical villages to a refreshing swim in the Caribbean Sea.
What we will see
- The Island's hinterland: villages and tropical mountain forests, vista points with a view of Basseterre and Nevis island
- Typical St. Kitts villages including St. Peters, Kim Collins Highway, farmers' gardens
- Atlantic coast and Caribbean sea beach
What we will do
- At the port we board our specially modified safari truck and head for the centre of the island going through small villages.
- When we reach an altitude of 300 metres above sea level, we can enjoy a panoramic view of St. Kitts tropical forest and the coast, including the capital city of Basseterre and Nevis Island, and we can take a few souvenir photos.
- We resume our journey along the main road where we go past a series of typical villages, and see what life is like in the countryside of St. Kitts.
- Our drive then takes us near the international airport, through the village of St. Peters and along the recently built Kim Collins Highway where we can see traditional island style houses and farmers' gardens on both sides of the highway.
- We proceed along the windswept Atlantic coast until we reach a splendid beach for a refreshing swim in the Caribbean Sea where we can relax before going back to the port.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Do not forget to bring a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.