SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS AT SANCTUARY BAY
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Swimming, Entertainment
An unforgettable excursion swimming with the dolphins at the UNEXSO centre in Grand Bahama, with a tour of the canals and the southern coast of the island. A unique opportunity that is not to be missed.
What we will see
- Tour of the canals / southern coast of Grand Bahama
- Sanctuary Bay
- Swimming with dolphins
What we will do
- The excursion starts with a 20 minute boat trip in the splendid network of canals of Grand Bahama, the fourth largest island of the Bahamas archipelago. Alternatively (depending on the weather), we can cruise along the southern coast of the island.
- We head for Sanctuary Bay, a natural lagoon with an area of 36,000 sq. metres, which is currently home to fourteen bottlenose dolphins. An expert trainer provides useful information and helps us to enter the water.
- A magical experience in close contact with the dolphins awaits us. We can swim and have fun playing and diving with these intelligent and friendly creatures that are all too willing to let us touch them, stroke them and even kiss them.
- At the end of this unforgettable experience, we can buy a souvenir photo of ourselves together with these magnificent creatures to take home with us with which we can relive the emotional experience of a truly unique day.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. Information will be provided in English.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- For this excursion you must be able to swim.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to take part in this excursion.
- Minimum age: 4 years; minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.?
- Upon arriving at Sanctuary Bay, each guest will be provided with a life jacket.
- Maximum number of participants in the water: 6.
- Minimum height: 140 cm.