SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF GRANDE-TERRE WITH STOP ON THE BEACH
Sightseeing, Swimming, Drink included
An unmissable opportunity to explore the beauties of Grande-Terre, the ‘right wing’ of the island of Guadeloupe. With its picturesque beaches and lovely natural scenery, this excursion is perfect for those wishing to see the best Grande-Terre has to offer.
What we will see
- St. François: local market
- Pointe des Châteaux
What we will do
- Discover the southern coast of Grande Terre island joining this fabulous tour.
- Along the road to go to Saint-François, see the old windmills ruins reflecting the past of Grande-Terre island as a sugar hub . Visit the local market.
- Then Castle Point Peninsula, a natural site offering dramatic views on the Atlantic Ocean, protected by France’s National Forest Office.
- Before back to the ship, enjoy a refreshment and a swim in the calm emerald waters of one of the numerous coves of L'Anse à la Gourde.
What you need to know
- There is limited availability of guides. The tour could be guided in French.
- There are no loungers or parasols on the beach.
- This excursion is available both for transit and disembarking guests. For those who disembark in Guadalupe please make sure your flight leaves after 17:30. We invite you to verify the compatibility with the excursion office.