SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS
Nature excursion, Swimming, Entertainment, Meal included
Everyone has dreamed of admiring the most loved marine mammal of all the seas up close at least once. This excursion is also suitable for those who cannot swim and is the perfect occasion to enjoy an enthralling experience in direct contact with dolphins, who will welcome us with cute kisses. Afterwards, we enjoy a nice lunch and relax by the pool.
What we will see
- Dolphin Discovery Dolphinarium
- Swim with Dolphins
- Dolphin kiss and "fin shake"
- Relaxation by the pool
What we will do
- We leave the port and head to the Dolphin Discovery Dolphinarium in Punta Cana, where a truly thrilling experience awaits us.
- Once there, we are welcomed by the dolphinarium staff, who will take us to the tank where we will have the chance to spend 40 minutes in the water and learn ho to interact with dolphins! We cannot fail to be amazed by the power and the speed with which these creatures perform their routines, but above all by their gentle nature.
- The dolphins will pull out all the stops and charm us with their agile moves and joyous cries. By now we will be the best of friends so we will receive a lovely kiss and exchange a friendly "fin shake".
- But the excitement doesn't end there: s well as swimming around freely with the sweetest mammals in the sea, we can hold on tight for a thrilling ride on the back of a dolphin – a memory that will stay with you forever!
- After our experience with the dolphins, we will enjoy a delicious lunch (choice of 4 menus) with soft drinks.
- We end the day relaxing in the pool and come away with amazing memories.
What you need to know
- The transfer to the dolphinarium takes approximately 1 hour.
- The tour does not include a guide; the instructors will provide the necessary information in English or Spanish.
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, towel, sun cream, non-slip sandals or shoes and cash.
- Pregnant women cannot take part in the activities but can observe from the edge.
- Minors under 10 years of age can take part on their own if they are accompanied by an adult acting as an observer. * Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult.
- All participants must wear a life jacket, maximum size available XXL.
- Participants are advised to wear comfortable clothing and shoes, a hat and sunglasses.
- We recommend using biodegradable sun creams in order to protect the dolphins and their habitat.