HORSERIDING ON THE BEACH AND DUNN'S RIVER FALLS
Nature excursion, Entertainment
An unforgettable excursion exploring the natural beauty of Jamaica: saddled and bareback horse riding on the beach and then in the sea for an exciting experience followed by climbing up Dunn's River Falls.
What we will see
- Chukka Beach and the Caribbean Sea
- Souvenir shop
- Dunn's River Falls
What we will do
- Our excursion starts with horse riding on the beach: we ride together with our expert guides along the splendid coastline of Chukka Beach in front of the ocean. During the ride our guides provide a running commentary on the rich history, the culture and the fauna and flora of Jamaica, while we enjoy the cool breeze of the Caribbean Sea.
- After this first phase of our horse riding expedition, as we take a short break to have a cold drink, our guides unsaddle the horses for a bareback ride in the Caribbean Sea: a truly exciting experience and undoubtedly the most popular excursion in this area for the last 30 years.
- After this second phase we visit a souvenir shop with typical Jamaican products where we even have time to buy a drink or some dried chicken.
- The last stop on our tour is at the world-famous Dunn's River Falls, where an exciting experience awaits us: a 180 metre climb up the magnificent river falls!
- At the end of the tour we return to the port.
What you need to know
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- We recommend you wear rubber shoes (also available for hire) for climbing up the waterfalls and that you bring insect repellent, a change of clothing, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- Lockers can be rented on-site (rental is not included in the price of the excursion).