SNORKELING AND TIME TO RELAX IN CHARMING COSTA MAYA
Swimming, Entertainment, Drink included
A snorkeling expedition to explore the beautiful underwater world of Costa Maya followed by some time to relax at the wonderful The Beach Escape Beach Club: a truly unforgettable experience!
What we will see
- Costa Maya
- The Beach Escape Beach Club
- Wonders of the underwater world
- Sea Doo
- Relaxation and fun on the beach
What we will do
- We are met at the port by our guide who accompanies us to one of the best diving and snorkeling destinations of Costa Maya. We board our air-conditioned coach and head for the The Beach Escape Beach Club, where a certified guide shows us how to use the snorkeling equipment and the Sea Doo, an underwater scooter to use during our guided tour that enables us to go faster along the surface of the water and dive deeper.
- When we are ready, we set off from the beach and walk over a 200 metre suspension bridge hanging just above the water, and then we dive in to explore an underwater museum, where relics of various aircrafts provide a habitat for the abundant marine fauna.
- After this unique and unforgettable experience, we have a chance to relax at The Beach Escape Beach Club, where we can sunbathe or have fun playing beach volleyball or football.
- We will have access to an open bar stocked with local drinks, deckchairs, and there is also a restaurant and a souvenir shop.
What you need to know
- For safety reasons, The Beach Escape Beach Club will only serve alcoholic drinks after the guided tour.
- Guests are invited to assess their physical well-being and health before booking this excursion.
- Drinks at The Beach Escape Beach Club? are not included but may be purchased using American dollars or Mexican pesos.
- During the day, guests may return to the ship using the shuttle service (the service is subject to availability and limited to 49 * 90 persons per journey).
- There are small shops and additional activities are available, for example stands where you can have a braid or a henna tattoo made and establishments for water sports.
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied in the water by an adult.
- Maximum weight per person: 100 kg.
- Neither foldable nor electric wheelchairs are allowed on this excursion.
- This excursion is not available to pregnant women or passengers with back or neck problems, or those who have suffered from a heart attack, those with a heart condition or passengers who suffer from high blood pressure or asthma.
- Do not forget to bring your sunglasses, a hat, sun cream and cash for any purchases you may wish to make.
- It is recommend you wear comfortable clothing and closed shoes.