GLASS-BOTTOM BOAT EXCURSION AND SNORKELING
Swimming, Drink included
An unmissable opportunity to see the coral reef from close quarters, at first comfortably seated in a glass-bottom boat, and then directly in the Caribbean sea with its countless colours.
What we will see
- Excursion in a glass-bottom boat
- Coral Reef
What we will do
- As soon as we arrive at the pier we board our glass bottom boat and head for the splendid Caribbean waters.
- The beauty of the landscape above and below the sea captures our attention. We hover over a breathtaking coral reef, to see the multi-coloured corals and the extraordinary variety of Tropical fish.
- When we reach a location that is suitable for diving, a certified diving instructor will lead us in a fantastic snorkeling session during which we can see the beauty of nature up close.
- We are given personal attention in small groups and we can relax and feel safe while we explore the wonderful underwater world together with our guide.
- Sea turtles, sponges, seahorses, multi-coloured fish, and of course, incredible coral formations are right in front of our eyes as we swim in crystal clear waters where the temperature is always pleasant.
- After the dive we get back on the boat and return to the pier. At this point we can either return to the ship immediately or stay in the city centre for some shopping and head back to the ship later at our expense.
What you need to know
- The excursion is not available to pregnant women or people with respiratory conditions such as asthma, those with heart problems (including previous heart attacks or surgery), diabetes, epilepsy, back or neck problems and those who are taking antidepressants, drugs containing lithium, beta blockers and vasoconstrictors.
- This excursion will be conducted in English or Spanish.
- Before setting off on the excursion, participants will be asked to fill in a liability release form in English.