COSTA MAYA ON-BOARD A CATAMARAN AND SNORKELLING
Swimming, Drink included
Caressed by the sweet Caribbean breeze we sail over the clear and placid waves off the Costa Maya to enjoy the wonderful panoramic views and we dive in the transparent waters for a great snorkeling session. After our snorkeling expedition, there will be a typical Mexican toast and lots of fun waiting for us on board.
What we will see
- Catamaran excursion
- Snorkeling session
- Panoramic views of the Costa Maya
- Music and entertainment on board
- Mexican toast
- Shopping (optional)
What we will do
- We board our catamaran at Fisherman's Pier and we sail towards one of the most peaceful snorkeling sites along the coast.
- During our cruise, we are briefed with all the necessary safety information and once we have put our life jackets on we are ready to experience an unforgettable adventure under the vigilant eye of our guides who are all PADI certified rescue divers.
- When we reach our offshore destination, we dive into the water to explore the underwater world of Costa Maya, populated by carangids, sailfin snappers, multi-coloured angelfish and triggerfish, shy turtles and curious groupers. There is no better way to dive in this authentic Caribbean paradise.
- At the end of our snorkeling session we board the catamaran again and we cruise along the Costa Maya coastline to enjoy some splendid panoramic views, with bays of white sand that emerge from lush Tropical vegetation.
- During our cruise, there will be Caribbean style entertainment and music on-board with a typical Mexican toast to celebrate this incredible experience. Back at Fisherman's Pier we can either return to the ship immediately or stay in the city centre to do some shopping and return to the ship later at our expense.
What you need to know
- The excursion is not available to pregnant women or people with respiratory conditions such as asthma, those with heart problems (including previous heart attacks or surgery), diabetes, epilepsy, back or neck problems and those who are taking antidepressants, drugs containing lithium, beta blockers and vasoconstrictors.
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, a towel, sunglasses, a hat, a change of clothing and an underwater camera.
- To avoid damaging the environment, we recommend using only biodegradable sun cream.
- For safety reasons, beer will only be served after the snorkelling expedition. There is a timetable for coach transfers from Fisherman's Pier to the ship.
- Before setting off on the excursion, participants will be asked to fill in a liability release form in English.