EXPLORE COSTA MAYA BY DUNE BUGGY AND RELAX ON THE BEACH
Swimming, Entertainment, Drink included
There is nothing better than a 1960s style flaming dune buggy to explore the beautiful scenery of the Costa Maya, driving on aimlessly. Half way through the route, we stop for a break on the beach to relax and have some fun. This excursion is a must for those who love adventure and the sea!
What we will see
- Dune buggy Excursion
- Cacum Beach
- Relax and have a snack on the beach
What we will do
- When we arrive at the meeting point our four-seater dune buggies with an automatic gearbox will be there waiting for us; the perfect vehicles for some rough off-road fun.
- After a safety briefing from our expert guides we board our vehicles and set off.
- Our first destination is Mahahual, a picturesque fishing village that still maintains its typical Mexican atmosphere intact. We drive through the residential area with all eyes glued on us, and then move on to more adventurous roads.
- Along the way we see rare birds and iguanas and we also drive through an off-road stretch where we experience the thrill of adventure as we go through tropical scenery of rare beauty.
- Our route comes to an end at Cacum Beach, an oasis of tranquillity where we stop for a rest.
- Here we find all sorts of comforts: we can relax, go for a swim in the Caribbean Sea, or sunbathe on the white sand.
- This is also an opportunity to socialize while we have a snack and a drink to top up our energy reserves.
- After our break on the beach we get back on our dune buggies for more thrills as we whizz through the roads of the Costa Maya on the way back to the ship.
What you need to know
- This excursion will be conducted in English or Spanish.
- To drive you must be in possession of a valid driving license and be over the age of 21.
- Drinking alcohol is not allowed during the excursion.
- Any drinks consumed at the beach of Cacum are not included in the price; American dollars and Mexican pesos are accepted currencies.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended.
- Do not forget to bring your bathing costume, a towel, sunglasses, a hat and sun cream.
- Before setting off on the excursion, participants will be asked to fill in a liability release form in English.