FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTER WITH DOLPHINS
A memorable experience in the company of dolphins that is ideal for couples, families and people of all ages in the waters of the Dolphin Discovery Dolphinarium. Entertainment guaranteed!
What we will see
- Dolphin Discovery Dolphinarium
- Encounter with the dolphins on a submerged platform
What we will do
- The Dolphin Discovery Dolphinarium is only a few metres away from the cruise liner terminal in the protected area of Mahahual so we go there on foot.
- As soon as we arrive there we are assigned lockers, and a qualified instructor outlines the program of our visit and a gives us a safety briefing.
- And before long it is time to enter the water and meet our friend the dolphin This visit is an opportunity to learn more about the most loved marine mammal of all the seas.
- Wearing a life jacket we stand on a submerged platform and we start to get to know this extraordinary creature.
- As we stroke its soft smooth skin and listen to its chirping we immediately make friends and so we reach out for a "hand-to-fin shake". We can even have our picture taken as the dolphin gives us a sweet kiss!
- After the excursion we have some free time to buy the photos that capture our experience with the dolphins and other souvenirs. We then return to the ship with precious memories that we will never forget.
- The swim with the dolphins lasts approximately 30 minutes.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Minimum age: 2 years.
- Minimum height: 106 cm.
- Minors under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The excursion is not recommended for pregnant women or guests with neck or back problems.
- All participants must wear a life jacket.
- To ensure the dolphins' safety, all jewellery must be removed.
- Groups are made up of about 30 participants.
- Before setting off on the excursion, participants will be asked to fill in a liability release form in English.