TOUR OF THE NORTH OF SAMANÁ AND VISIT TO LAS TERRENAS
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Swimming
Discover the many sights of the peninsula of Samaná and of the town of Las Terrenas as we remain enchanted by the scenery and typical sounds of this beautiful peninsula.
What we will see
- Sightseeing tour
- La Churcha
- Las Terrenas
- Stroll around the town and stop at the beach
What we will do
- We leave the port by coach accompanied by our guide who will point out the main sights along the way and embark on a sightseeing tour of the north of Samaná, the capital city of the province.
- We reach La Churcha, the first stop on our itinerary. The church dates back to 1860 and truly deserves a visit due to its extraordinary history: it was originally built in England but was taken apart piece by piece and reassembled in Samaná.
- We then head north towards the peaceful town of Las Terrenas: what used to be a sleepy fishing town is now a very popular tourist destination filled with shops, cafés and restaurants of European influences.
- Here, we have some free time available to explore the town and take a dip into the sea at a local beach before getting back on the coach and returning to Samaná.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The means of transport may not be air conditioned.