HORSEBACK EXCURSION AND SPECTACULAR EL LIMÓN WATERFALLS
We immerse ourselves in Samaná’s nature with a fantastic horseback excursion to admire amazing rural landscapes and a spectacular waterfall where we will go for a refreshing swim.
What we will see
- Samaná hinterland
- Horseback excursion
- El Limon waterfall
- Swim in the natural pool
What we will do
- We leave the port behind us to venture inland to the Samaná peninsula with its hills reaching 640 metres above sea level.
- We reach a ranch where we are welcomed by expert guides and a professional trainer who will provide us with all the information needed to ride safely.
- We get on our horses and ride along enchanting trails as we admire isolated villages, numerous animal species, lush wild greenery and vast coffee, cocoa and tropical fruit plantations.
- After a 30 minute ride, we get off our horses and continue on foot to admire breathtaking scenery: the beautiful El Limon waterfall that drops 36 metres from a green cliff.
- We have the unique opportunity to enjoy a relaxing break in the cool forest and go for a refreshing swim in the waterfall's natural pool.
- Finally, we reach the area where we left our horses to quench our thirst with a refreshing glass of water before heading back.
What you need to know
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- The means of transport may not be air conditioned.