QUAD ADVENTURE IN THE HEART OF THE PENINSULA
Nature excursion, Entertainment
We cross the Samaná peninsula along dirt tracks on a quad to find out more about everyday life in the countryside and reach some magnificent places where nature reigns supreme.
What we will see
- Quad offroad excursion
- Visit to a typical rural dwelling
- Lulu waterfall
- Playa El Valle
What we will do
- We reach the starting point of our excursion and, after receiving safety instructions and information about driving our quads, we are ready for an unforgettable offroad adventure in convoy to discover the Samaná peninsula.
- Along the way, we have the opportunity to admire numerous interesting sights as we proceed towards our first stop: a typical Dominican rural dwelling where we can observe the local lifestyle and learn more about the country’s culture.
- We climb back onto our rumbling quads and stop for photos at the extraordinary Lulu waterfalls, a wealth of rivulets that drop into a wide natural pool.
- Finally, we move on to Playa El Valle, an unspoilt white sandy beach surrounded by green hills where the sea shows itself in all its glory. We enjoy a break in this wild unspoilt location with a swim in the turquoise Caribbean waters.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You must be able to swim and be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- There are no loungers or parasols on the beach.
- Do not forget to bring a towel, bathing costume, sun cream and sunglasses.
- Quad bikes are all two-seaters.
- A valid driving license is required.
- Guests participating in excursion must sign a consent form.
- Minimum age of participants 5 years old and must be accompanied by an adult.