TRANSFER TO THE FABULOUS ISLAND OF CAYO LEVANTADO
Spend a relaxing day on a small enchanting island, a true Caribbean heaven where we can do whatever we like - swim, soak up the sun or indulge in some shopping.
What we will see
- Island of Cayo Levantado
- Free time and relax on the beach
- Souvenirs and handicrafts
- Beach barbecue (not included)
What we will do
- A small boat transfer takes us to Cayo Levantato, a lovely islet in Samaná bay with white sandy beaches in the shade of coconut trees. It is one of the most photographed, loved and visited islands of the Dominican Republic.
- Once there, we have some free time to explore the island as we please: we can relax on the white sandy beach, go for a swim in the turquoise waters or try our hand at salsa and merengue following the cheerful Caribbean rhythms.
- Shopping lovers can indulge in some purchases in the picturesque souvenir shops where they can buy local art objects and handicrafts as well as a vast range of other items.
- When we start feeling peckish, we can enjoy a barbecue on the beach with a vast selection of food (not included) or go to one of the restaurants on the island.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide. *A local courier will provide information in English or Spanish.
- Limited availability of loungers and parasols, not included in the price.
- Shops only accept Dollars and local currency.
- Do not forget to bring a towel, bathing costume, sun cream and sunglasses.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness.