CATAMARAN CRUISE, SNORKELLING SESSION AND STOP AT THE BEACH
Nature excursion, Swimming
We sail along the coast of Samaná with the wind blowing through our hair and our eyes filled with the peninsula’s natural attractions, go for a fabulous snorkelling session and relax on a heavenly beach: all the marvels of the Caribbean in a single excursion!
What we will see
- Catamaran excursion
- Stop at Punta Lirio and fruit snack
- Cayo Farola and snorkelling session
- Cayo Levantado
What we will do
- We board a comfortable catamaran and set off on our excursion through the crystal-clear waters of the Samaná bay.
- With the sweet breeze of the Caribbean caressing our cheeks, we enjoy beautiful views of the coast where large bays and small inlets alternate overlooked by the deep green of the lush tropical vegetation.
- We stop over at Punta Lirio to cool down and enjoy some excellent local fruit.
- We then drop anchor at Cayo Farola, famous for its diverse colourful fauna. We dive into the waters to enjoy an unforgettable snorkelling session: explore the sea bed and observe colourful tropical fish and coral.
- After the dive, we get back on board and sail to Cayo Levantado, an enchanting islet with sandy beaches in the shade of coconut trees. We can relax on the sand.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Do not forget to bring a towel, bathing costume, sun cream and sunglasses.
- You must be able to swim and be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.