SAFARI TRUCK TOUR TO DISCOVER THE SAMANÁ PENINSULA
Nature excursion, Swimming, Entertainment
Take part in a thrilling excursion in the open air dedicated to fun and culture! We explore the Samaná peninsula by safari truck to admire its natural beauty, swim in the cool waters of a waterfall and learn more about the local economy.
What we will see
- Offroad excursion
- Visit to a farm
- Playa El Valle
- El Valle waterfall
- Cigar workshop
What we will do
- Having met our local guide, we get on our safari truck and start our offroad excursion on the Samaná peninsula.
- We make our first stop in a typical family-run local farm where we learn a lot about cultivation techniques and enjoy some excellent fresh fruit and freshly-ground coffee.
- We then move on to Playa El Valle, an unspoilt white sandy beach surrounded by green hills where the sea shows itself in all its glory.
- Our next stop is the gurgling El Valle waterfalls, where we can go for a swim in the natural pool.
- The last stop on our excursion is a cigar workshop where we see how the famous hand-made Dominican cigars are made and find out all the secrets that about what makes them so special.
What you need to know
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.