KAYAKING ON THE RIO BUENO RIVER
Nature excursion, Drink included
An exciting and unmissable adventure, kayaking on the Rio Bueno river all the way down to the Caribbean Sea! A challenging test of physical ability surrounded by magnificent scenery.
What we will see
- Rio Bueno river: clear water rapids, picturesque pools, stone bridge
- Caribbean Sea, private beach
What we will do
- We leave the port in an air-conditioned coach for Rio Bueno, where our exciting tour begins.
- When we arrive at our destination we take a short walk along the river bank to an open space where we find our kayaks.
- After a safety briefing from our tour guide and a quick gear check, we launch our kayaks into the river and we immediately feel the intense power of the water as we paddle down-stream. This is a challenge for us and our kayak partner as we go through white water rapids and picturesque pools.
- After passing under an old stone bridge, the intensity of the currents diminishes as we comfortably drift into the Caribbean Sea.
- When we reach the sea, we continue paddling along the coast until we arrive at a private beach where we can have a refreshing drink and some free time to relax.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide. A local courier will provide general information in English.
- You need to be able to swim and be physically fit for this excursion.
- This excursion is not recommended for pregnant women and guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.
- We recommend you put your swimming costume on before leaving the ship.
- This excursion does not include stops at the waterfalls.
- Before setting off on the excursion, participants will be asked to fill in a liability release form in English.