THE THRILL OF FLYING OVER HONG KONG AND AFTERNOON TEA
Emotions become unforgettable between land and sky. Flying over Hong Kong is a sensational experience: skyscrapers and mountain peaks surrounded by the sea appear before our eyes and, once back on the ground, we are welcomed in the most elegant and luxurious hotel to enjoy traditional afternoon tea accompanied by a small string orchestra.
What we will see
- Luxury Peninsula Hong Kong hotel
- Helicopter ride over Hong Kong
- Breathless views of the city and the sea
- Skyscrapers, mountain peaks, islands in the distance
- Afternoon tea in the Peninsula lobby
- Sweet and savoury delicacies
- String orchestra
What we will do
- A short transfer takes us to the luxury Peninsula Hong Kong hotel, built in the roaring 20s and a true legend of top-end Asian hospitality.
- After a safety briefing, we board a helicopter that will be our passport for an incredible adventure: flying over Hong Kong to admire its marvels from above!
- The engine turns on, we feel the helicopter taking off and we soar above the ground to take in the island and its main sights.
- The city centre skyscrapers parade below us with their shiny windows surrounded by the eight mountain peaks overlooking Hong Kong with their deep green shades as we take in the surrounding islands in the distance.
- We get back on the ground with our minds buzzing with the memory of this incredible experience. And that is not all! A delicious afternoon tea awaits us in the lobby of the Peninsula hotel, one of the most elegant meeting places in Hong Kong.
- We take our seat in the magnificent hall with its unmistakeable touch of Asian colonial style as the impeccable staff serves us making us feel as true VIPs: porcelain cups, silver teapots and a vast assortment of exquisite sweet and savoury delicacies to enjoy with some warm fragrant tea.
- As we sip our tea, the atmosphere is made even more magical and exclusive by a small string orchestra playing for us. The sweet notes of a lovely harmony remain vivid in our memory as we return to the ship.
What you need to know
- Maximum weight: 600 kg with 6 passengers per helicopter.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.