INSTAGRAMMABLE LA CORUÑA
We pick up our cameras as real influencers to capture the essence of La Coruña. An innovative stimulating excursion for those who love to share their emotions with their dear ones and, why not, be the envy of followers!
What we will see
- Tower of Hercules
- Town Hall and Plaza de Maria Pita
What we will do
- We take out our cameras ready to capture the spirit of La Coruña and create a true social photo feature.
- After leaving the port, we head for the City's seafront to begin our tour.
- The galerias, buildings with huge glass façades which have earned La Coruna the nickname "City of Crystal", file past before our eyes. Indeed, in the past when the sea was closer to the city, the windows reflected the sun's rays on the water surface creating new, endlessly changing light effects - an unmissable occasion to capture this breathtaking scenery on camera!
- The Tower of Hercules, the next stop on our journey, offers us endless photo opportunities: it is the only lighthouse in the world built by the Romans that is still in use today. We stop in this enchanting place to capture the tower in our photos. This symbol of the city even figures on the La Coruña coat of arms with the bones of Geryon, a giant who, according to the legend, was killed by Hercules and is buried below the lighthouse.
- Our journey on foot begins near the Town Hall, in Plaza de Maria Pita, one of the unmissable sights of the city and another source of inspiration, so all we have to do is pick up our cameras and start snapping! The square is named after the 16th century heroine who led the successful defence against an attempt to invade the city by the British Counter Armada commanded by Sir Francis Drake.
- Before we return to the port there will be a little free time to spend in the historic centrewith its many shops, bars, restaurants and many original curiosities ready to be photographed!
- Our excursion has come to an end: we return to our ship ready to post all the emotions we have enjoyed, which will be forever etched in our memories and available on our photo gallery.
What you need to know
- Space is limited, so please reserve early.