FROM MOUNTAINTOP TO FJORD BY BIKE
Nature excursion, Entertainment
The perfect excursion for bike enthusiasts: a downhill biking tour with spectacular views of waterfalls and mountains as well as a hint of adrenaline for an unforgettable experience.
What we will see
- Djupvasshytta, Dalsnibba Mountain
- Downhill Biking Tour: scenic points, spectacular view of the Geirangerfjord
What we will do
- We will depart by coach from the Geiranger lifeboat station and head to Djupvasshytta, which sits at an altitude of 1,030 metres, at the foot of the Dalsnibba Mountain. This marks the departure point for our thrilling, 17-km Downhill Bicycle Tour.
- Everybody will be provided with a bicycle, but before getting in the saddle and beginning our descent to the valley, the guide will provide instructions and information on safety and the signposting along the route.
- On route, we will find many points from which we can take photos or simply admire the incredible scenery that the Geirangerfjord, a UNESCO-protected site, has to offer.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- We recommend wearing sports clothing.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- The safety helmet provided must be worn during the excursion.
- Minimum age: 12.