ADVENTURE IN THE TOBAGO RAINFOREST
Lovers of unspoilt nature will be thrilled by this trek through the oldest protected forest reserve in the western hemisphere, surrounded by wild flora and fauna.
What we will see
- Wild flora and fauna
What we will do
- After leaving the ship, we travel through Mount Saint George, Goodwood, Pembroke, Glanmorgan and Bell Garden to reach Roxborough.
- This is where our trek to discover the rainforest starts. Protected by legislation since 1776, this unspoilt forest boasts a large number of plants and trees used for medicinal and food purposes. Binoculars in hand, we spot animals - mostly birds and insects- surrounded by a unique delicate ecosystem.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion includes an English speaking guide.
- Participants must have received training, be in good physical shape and must wear trekking shoes with non-slip sole as the ground in the tropical rainforest may be muddy and slippery.