LAS DALIAS MARKET: IBIZA’S HIPPY SPIRIT (afternoon)
We will be amazed by the extravagance of the colourful Las Dalias market, a must for hippies, which, with its magical peace & love vibe, upholds Ibiza’s Bohemian spirit and traditions, more on trend than ever!
What we will see
- Las Dalias hippy market
What we will do
- We will board our transfer for a real journey through time. We will go back to the ‘60s when Ibiza was developing its strong artistic roots: artisans, painters and designers flooded to the island to soak up the spirit of solidarity and the unique atmosphere that allowed them to express themselves freely.
- This vibe lives on at Las Dalias, home to the legendary hippy market where the nonconformist spirit of the island remains. In this incredibly original place, we can meet folklore characters, watch exciting live shows and, of course, browse over 500 colourful stalls. We can find vintage clothes and accessories there, handmade costume jewellery, hand-crafted paintings and ceramics, musical instruments and records, personalised perfumes, henna tattooing, and exotic food and drink... all strictly extravagant, colourful and vibrant just like the atmosphere.
- Then it is time to return to the present as we board our transfer to return to the ship, laden with memories and perhaps a few unique souvenirs!
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- This is an afternoon excursion.?