BARQUENTINE TRIP AND SNORKELING IN ILHA GRANDE
Nature excursion, Swimming, Lunch not included
Ilha Grande, an island that used to give refuge to pirates and slaves, is now a true nature sanctuary with heavenly scenery, thriving nature and beaches with crystal-clear water, which we admire from a typical escuna, combining relaxing moments with the fantastic sensation of being in touch with nature.
What we will see
- Tour on an escuna
- Lagoa Azul
de Freguesia de Santana
- Saco do Céu
- Praia do Amor
What we will do
- We board our escuna, a sort of barquetine typical of Brazil equipped with restrooms and bar service, that makes us discover amazing beaches while entertaining us with traditional music and fresh fruit.
- Upon arriving at Lagoa Azul, we can admire the beauty of this small bay with its crystal-clear water, corals, tropical fish and starfish. We stop for some snorkelling and, with a bit of luck, we might be able to see marvellous sea turtles.
- We then go on a sightseeing tour to admire Praia de Freguesia de Santana, Saco do Céu and Praia do Amor before heading back to the port.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Portuguese speaking guides only.
- The bar service is not included in the price of the excursion, but you can pay in Real or Dollars.
- The itinerary may be subject to change depending on weather conditions or for safety reasons.
- To disembark in Lagoa Azul, you need to dive into the water, which is at least 3 metres deep.