SNORKELLING ON THE CORAL REEF OFF GOFF'S CAYE
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
An experience suitable for all the family - snorkelling in the shallow waters of a idyllic islet near the coral reef to admire the fantastic tropical fish that populate it.
What we will see
- Goff's Caye, coral reef
- Snorkelling, tropical fish
- Relax on the beach, rum punch
What we will do
- Our adventure starts as soon as we set off on a speedboat ride to the islet of Goff’s Caye, located right at the beginning of the coral reef. After dropping anchor, the guides take us to discover the island’s crystal-clear waters for an incredible snorkelling experience. The water in this area is 60 cm to 3 metres deep, therefore it is perfect for both experts and beginners. Extraordinary coral formations populated by colourful tropical fish** are everywhere.
- Afterwards, we can relax on the beach, laze on the white beach or under a coconut tree while sipping a rum punch or a soft drink and admire the lovely colours of the sea.
What you need to know
- The transfer from the port to the island takes approximately 45 minutes.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.