OVERLAND TOUR TO MEDJUGORJIE (TPL room)
Jeep 4-Wheel-Drive ATV, Meal included
An excursion to Medjugorje with an overnight stay, allowing us to deeply inhale the spirituality of this sanctuary.
What we will see
- Sanctuary of Medjugorje
- Hill of Apparitions
- Beautiful landscapes during our return journey to the ship
What we will do
- We visit Medjugorje, one of the most widely visited sanctuaries in this part of Europe that has attracted pilgrims from all over the world since the Madonna appeared to a group of children in 1981.
- Once we arrive in Medjugorje we are free to visit the Hill of Apparitions and take part in the Mass.
- At the end of the day we head to the hotel for check-in and dinner, after which we are free to spend the evening as we wish.
- Early the next morning, after breakfast, we set off on our panoramic return journey to Medjugorje and return to our ship at Kotor in time to continue the cruise.
What you need to know
- You must bring a valid passport or, for European citizens, a valid identity card.
- Comfortable shoes and dress code that is appropriate for the places of worship to be visited is recommended.
- As the hotel reservation is included, the excursion cannot be cancelled or refunded (not even for medical reasons with a medical certificate).