SWIMMING AND PLAYING WITH DOLPHINS
A unique unforgettable experience in direct contact with dolphins - get ready to swim and play with these amazing agile creatures in the waters of the Dolphin Discovery dolphinarium.
What we will see
- Dolphin Discovery dolphinarium: swimming with dolphins
What we will do
- Our tour starts with a transfer from the port to the Dolphin Discovery dolphinarium, where our expert instructors will provide all the information necessary to fully enjoy our experience with the dolphins.
- We are then ready for an unforgettable adventure with these wonderful animals - we have the chance to pet and hug them and, in deeper waters, also hold onto the fins of two of our dolphin friends and glide along the water.
- We cannot help but be amazed by the speed, elegance and agility of dolphins while they show us incredible evolutions and acrobatics.
- After our amazing day at Dolphin Discovery in Basseterre, we return to the ship.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide. The instructors will provide information in English.
- Minimum height: 120 cm.
- Minimum age: 8 years; minors under 12 years of age must be accompanied in the water by a paying adult.
- For safety reasons, the excursion may be prohibited to pregnant women and guests with heart, back and neck problems, to those who have recently undergone surgery and those who suffer from asthma (we recommend the aforementioned book the Upon the discovery of dolphins tour).
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel and sun cream.
- During activities, taking photos and videos is not permitted; they can be purchased on-site.
- Lockers in which to leave cameras and videos can be rented on-site at no cost.
- All participants must wear a life jacket during water activities with the dolphins.