AQUARIUM OF SANTOS AND SHOPPING AT PRAIAMAR
On this excursion, we explore the life of the oceans and rivers at the Aquarium of Santos, where we can see many different specimens and marvel at the creativity of nature, before returning to earth with a shopping trip to the Praiamar shopping centre.
What we will see
- Sightseeing Tour of Santos
- Santos Aquarium
- Ocean baths and Amazonian baths
- Praiamar shopping centre
What we will do
- We leave the port for a sightseeing tour of Santos, the main coastal city of the State of São Paulo, passing through some of the main tourist points of the city and the waterfront.
- Our first stop is the Santos Aquarium. Built in 1945, it has 50 tanks and covers an area of about 1,000 square metres, within which we can admire a wide variety of marine and Amazonian fish, along with penguins and sea lions.
- The tanks dedicated to the fauna of the oceans, among the most beautiful in the aquarium, contain several species of sharks, rays, turtles and a vast assortment of marine fish.
- The Amazon section tanks are full of detail and incredibly beautiful. Here we can admire the unusual inhabitants of the fresh waters of South America, including specimens of pacu, pintado, tucunaré and tambaqui.
- After this interesting and enjoyable visit, we stop off at the Praiamar shopping centre, one of the largest in the area. Its 130,000 square metres are home to 220 shops, a hypermarket and 10 cinemas.
- In the two hours available, we can give free rein to our shopping desires or indulge in various delicacies in the refreshments area, which offers 20 different dining options.
- After this stop we return to the ship with our purchases and many new memories.
What you need to know
- Space is limited, so be sure to book early.