THE MAGIC OF MUSTIQUE - A GEM IN THE CARIBBEAN SEA
Sightseeing, Swimming, Drink included
A boat ride to discover one of the most exclusive and elegant locations in the Caribbean - the private islet of Mustique. Green rocky promontories, white sandy beaches with palm trees and a series of exclusive luxurious villas will make this excursion truly unforgettable.
What we will see
- Mustique: boat tour of the island with refreshments
- Stop at Basil's bar and restaurants, favoured by the VIPs
- Free time for shopping or on the beach
What we will do
- A yacht or catamaran trip to discover the favourite island of VIPs.
- Mustique is a wonderful 5.5 hectare islet with fertile valleys surrounded by coral reefs, small coves and dazzling beaches.
- Upon arrival, we explore this exclusive corner of paradise with a one-hour tour along the coast, during which we will see the charming elementary school, Cotton House Hotel and luxurious villas.
- The tour stops at Basil's, the famous VIP bar and restaurant where we can stop for lunch or for a drink (not included) - an apparently modest construction jutting out into the water with lively wooden interiors where it is not unusual to spot a few stars.
- After lunch, we have some free time for shopping or to relax on the beach, one of the most exotic and secluded in Mustique. During our tour along the coast, we will also enjoy refreshments such as soft drinks, rum punch and water.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Safety and trip information will be provided by the crew in English.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age