RELAXATION AT BAJARI BEACH CLUB
Swimming, Meal included
An excursion dedicated to those eager to avoid the crowds and enjoy one of the leading attractions in Grand Turk- the Bajari Beach Club private beach where it is possible to laze in the sun, build sand castles with the children, snorkel or kayak along the coral reef in a truly relaxing oasis.
What we will see
- Bajari Beach Club
What we will do
- A minibus takes us from the crowded pier to the Bajari Beach Club, a private beach with white sand and crystal-clear waters offering many activities for all the family. Once there, we receive information about the beach, surrounding area and services provided.
- We can relax by just strolling on the beach while sipping a refreshing drink or simply lie on our lounger.
- We can then decide whether to explore the amazing turquoise waters by renting a kayak or go snorkelling to discover the lovely underwater garden with its colourful fish and corals.
- The more athletic visitors can also take advantage of the volleyball court, while the children have fun building sand castles or in the playground.
- The price of the excursion does not include water sports or anything bought at the bar or in the souvenir shop.
What you need to know
- The shuttle bus departs every 20 minutes allowing you to best organise your time spent on the beach.
- Showers with clean water, toilets and private changing rooms are available on-site.