DISCOVERY:TROPICAL PARADISE: RELAX AT THE PARADISE ISLAND RESORT (afternoon)
Imagine an island right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon awash in deep blues and aquamarines, and soaring coconut palms swaying in the breeze. This is paradise - Paradise Island Resort & Spa to be precise, an uncompromising destination of luxury and comfort. A network of paved pathways winds through the lush grounds, connecting the oceanfront accommodation, gourmet dining spots, sports facilities, and an inspiring spa - each serving to make your Maldives island resort holiday whatever you’d like it to be. Treat yourself to true tropical-inspired luxury at this alluring Maldives island hotel, where unforgettable experiences await.
What we will see
- Malé: transfer by traditional local boat
- Paradise Island Resort: welcome cocktail (non-alcoholic), beach, sea
What we will do
- Our excursion begins in Malé. From the capital, we board a traditional local boat and head for the Paradise Island Resort.
- During the trip to the resort, it is sometimes possible to spot dolphins, now increasingly common in this area.
- When we arrive at our destination, we are offered a welcome cocktail (non-alcoholic) following which we are free to spend the next three hours enjoying everything the island has to offer. It is one of more than a hundred Maldivian islands to be entirely run by a single resort, as a result of the one island, one resort policy.
- During our visit we can enjoy the beach around the resort or relax in the shade of the trees. A day at the Paradise Island Resort is a unique experience as it is the establishment's mission to celebrate and preserve in the best way possible the beauty of the natural environment that surrounds it. The sea surrounding the island offers an incredible spectacle, with stunning shades of blue that merge together where the lagoon meets the ocean, at the edge of the coral reef.
What you need to know
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream.
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide.
- Transfer from the ship to the jetty takes approx. 10 minutes by motor boat.
- Transfer from the jetty to the island takes approx. 45 minutes by a traditional local boat.
- This excursion is not recommended to individuals who suffer from sea sickness or who have mobility problems or back problems, and to pregnant women.
- Use of the pool is not allowed.
- Chairs and sun beds are not rentable but subject to the availability of the venue.