COLLECTION: THE HIDDEN PARADISE OF ADARAN CLUB RANNALI (afternoon)
Following the short boat ride, time at leisure will be afforded at Adaran Club Rannalhi for approximately three hours where you will be able to relax on the beach,
take a cooling dip in the crystal clear waters of the sea. Featured as one of the best Resort Islands in Maldives, Its unique location offers access to pristine beaches. With seamlessly blending and breath-taking coastal landscape , the resort is the perfect getaway for a relaxed time on the sof sandy beaches by the turquoise blue waters of the Indian Ocean.
What we will see
- Malé: transfer by traditional local boat
- Adaraan Club Rannalhi : welcome cocktail (non-alcoholic), beach, sea, Swimming Pool
What we will do
- Our excursion begins in Malé. Aboard a traditional local boat, we set off from the capital and head for a Maldivian island where there is only one resort, the Adaraan Club Rannalhi, as a result of the one island, one resort policy.
- During the trip to the island, it is sometimes possible to spot dolphins, now increasingly common in this area.
- We are greeted at the resort with a welcome cocktail (non-alcoholic), an excellent opportunity for a toast to our brief but unforgettable stay on the island.
- We have a few hours to visit the island at our own pace, to explore the beach around the resort or relax in the shade of the trees by the pool. The Adaraan Club Rannalhihas a mission to celebrate and preserve in the best way possible the beauty of the surrounding natural environment and so it never fails to treat its guests to a unique experience. Undoubtedly, the surrounding blue sea makes the island even more beautiful.
What you need to know
- Do not forget to bring swimwear, a towel, sunglasses and sun cream. Chairs and sun beds are not rentable but subject to the availability of the venue.
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide.
- Transfer from the ship to the jetty takes approx. 10 minutes by motor boat. Transfer from the jetty to the island takes approx. 45 minutes by traditional local boat.
- This excursion is not recommended for individuals who suffer from sea sickness or who have mobility problems or back problems and to pregnant women.