FREE STYLES: WINE TOUR IN SANTORINI
Visit three of the most renowned wineries on the island of Santorini in this brand new experience. Sample the crisp and refreshing local wines that have received critical acclaim in international competitions. Relax, grab a glass with your friends, and admire the breath-taking views of the caldera.
What we will see
- Megalochori Village
- Gavalas Winery
- Sigalas Winery
- Santos Winery
What we will do
- Experience three of the most well-known wineries on the island in a unique wine tasting.
- Arrive at Megalochori Village to visit Gavalas Winery where you and your group are introduced to the history of the winery and wine making process, before tasting some of the best wines produced in this area.
- Experience the Sigalas Winery and sample some of the Mediterranean’s most vibrant varieties including the Santorini Assyrtico as well as the Aidani, Athiri, Mandilaria and the Mavrotragano. These wines have received acclaim in international competitions!
- Lastly visit the Santos Winery and relax on the large terrace overlooking idyllic views of the caldera.
What you need to know
- Places are limited, so please reserve early.
- This tour ends in Thira town. Guests can return to the ship by tender service by the “all aboard” time indicated in the Diario di Bordo.
- Guests can reach the tender service station by cable car or by foot. The ticket for the cable car is included in the price of the excursion.
- This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- In case of multiple presence of ships in port, guests can experience long waiting times at the cable car station.
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes and clothing.?