BORA BORA BY HELICOPTER
A thrilling helicopter tour to admire the amazing scenery of Bora Bora, the gem of the Pacific - pure beauty that will remain leave an indelible impression in our memories.
What we will see
- Lagoon and Vaitape village
- Motu Toopua and Motu Tevairoa
- Bora Bora, mount Otemanu
- Pago Pago
What we will do
- After leaving the heliport of Pago Pago, we fly over the lagoon and the village of Vaitape and head towards the islets of Motu Toopua and Motu Tevairoa.
- Enchanted by the breath-taking scenery, we head south to the Bora Bora airport, cross the lagoon and reach mount Otemanu, the tallest peak in Bora Bora (727 m).
- Before returning to Pago Pago, we see Matira a lagoon with crystal-clear waters and a truly delightful attraction.
What you need to know
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- The itinerary and order of visits may change without prior warning dependent on weather conditions or other circumstances.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.