THE FLORIDA EVERGLADES
Sightseeing, Nature excursion
We board an airboat to discover one of the most unique natural areas in America - the Everglades. In addition to covering most of southern Florida, they are home to an incredible variety of wild animals.
What we will see
- Airboat ride
- Wild animals
- Reptile exhibition
What we will do
- A brief drive from Fort Lauderdale takes us to the Everglades, a subtropical swamp area famous for its natural beauty and abundance of wild animals.
- The tour includes a fascinating ride aboard an airboat, a vessel with an aircraft-type propeller that enables us to spot an incredible variety of animals living in this curious part of the country.
- We also have the opportunity to spot the most famous inhabitants of the swamp, the alligators, with a guided tour of the reptile exhibition.
- Before returning to the ship, we have 45 minutes of free time to ourselves discover the beauty of this natural area first-hand.
What you need to know
- This tour is not recommended for guests who suffer from sea sickness and those who have mobility problems.
This excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark in Port Everglades.