CITY TOUR OF MIAMI
An extraordinary tour from the beach to the most interesting and lively neighbourhoods in Miami, a city where a Latin influence gave birth to a cosmopolitan culture unique to Florida.
What we will see
- Miami: South Beach, Art Deco District, Coconut Grove, Bayside Marketplace
- Coral Gables: Biltmore Hotel, Venetian Pool
What we will do
- Once in Miami, we start our tour to discover the history of the city through its main sights.
- A stop at South Beach is a must - a long stretch of white sand popular with a variety of people.
- The Art Deco District is just as fascinating. The neighbourhood is famous for its architecture and colourful homes as well as being the place with the highest concentration of Déco architecture.
- We then move on to Coral Gables, where we remain enchanted by the elegance of the Biltmore Hotel and by the amazing Venetian Pool, a natural pool filled with spring water every day and adorned with cascades, caves, palm trees, a bridge, porticoes and loggia.
- Our tour includes a stop at the Bayside Marketplace for some shopping and lunch.
What you need to know
This excursion is reserved for guests who do not disembark in Port Everglades.