SHOPPING TOUR: FROM THE "SHOPINN" OUTLET VILLAGE TO THE ANCIENT WORKSHOPS OF SARZANA
A tour tailor-made for shopping enthusiasts, in which we can browse freely among the outlet offers in the new "Shopinn Outlet Village" in Brugnato and explore the innumerable antique, art and craft workshops that follow one after the other in the fascinating, historic town centre of Sarzana.
What we will see
- Shopinn Outlet Village
- Sarzana: Porta Romana, Citadel, Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, Town Hall
What we will do
- The motorway takes us to the Shopinn Outlet Village, where we can find dozens of bargains in the 70 outlet shops: men's, women's and children's fashion, shoes, bags, accessories, lingerie and swimwear, sport, jewellery, home and lifestyle, beauty and catering.
- When we have finished our shopping, we'll move on to Sarzana, a town in the fertile plain of the River Magra, which reveals an incredible artistic heritage to its visitors. We begin by walking along streets lined with period buildings from the town's old Porta Romana gateway, as far as the Citadel, an old Genoese fortress that one time served as a prison but is now an exhibition centre. As we continue, we discover other fascinating buildings such as the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta and the 16th-century Town Hall with its unusual open-air courtyard filled with interesting archaeological finds from the excavations at Luni.
What you need to know
- The transfer from La Spezia to the Shopinn Outlet Village takes approximately 30 minutes.
- All Costa Cruises guests will be given a promotion card with a further 10% discount on the already discounted outlet prices.
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide. A local tour guide will provide general information in Italian and English.