FOOTLOOSE IN LONDON
Sightseeing, Cultural, Shopping, Packed lunch
A day spent exploring London at your leisure, discovering the British capital's most fascinating sights and landmarks.
What we will see
- The London Eye
- A schedule-free day exploring the city
What we will do
- We leave the port and make our way to the centre of London by coach, in the company of an expert guide.
- We stop close to the London Eye, the giant observation wheel that offers marvellous views of London in all directions from its glass capsules.
- Our guide will provide a number of essential tips for the rest of our time in London before we are left to enjoy a free day exploring the busy, bustling streets and uniquely elegant historic buildings of the British capital.
What you need to know
- A guide is not provided for the return journey to the port.
- The local currency is the Pound Sterling. Euros are not accepted.
- This tour includes a basket lunch prepared by our ship staff.