CATAMARAN TOUR OF TICATA TOWARDS ILET DU GOSIER WITH STOP AT THE BEACH
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
A catamaran excursion to discover the amazing setting that surrounds the islands in the Caribbean sea. The tour takes us to Îlet du Gosier for a relaxing break in this amazing paradise islet.
What we will see
- Southern coast of Grande-Terre
- Îlet du Gosier
- Relax on the beach with refreshing drinks and exotic fruit
What we will do
- We board a comfortable catamaran directly in Pointe-à-Pitre and sail along the southern side of the island of Grande-Terre, famous for its beautiful beaches. We admire the whiteness of its coast and deep green vegetation, taking in the setting in all its splendour.
- We then head towards Îlet du Gosier, an uninhabited coral islet that has been protected by the Conservatoire du littoral since 2003. The island is dominated by a 21 metre lighthouse, the only building. We can choose whether to reach the island aboard a raft or swimming.
- A charming setting awaits us with its fine sand, crystal-clear waters alive with amazing corals and offering total relaxation. It is the ideal place to sunbathe, look for shells or enjoy a refreshing swim. We also have the chance to savour some exotic fruit and refreshing drinks.
What you need to know
This excursion does not include the services of a guide. Safety and trip information will be provided by the crew in English. Do not forget your swim suit, beach towel, sun cream and sunglasses. We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available. The minimum age permitted for the tour is 5 years. The beach is not equipped.