Trekking in the forest to discover Bamboo waterfall
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
An excursion not to be missed for those interested in a hike in the forest to admire one of Grenada’s most beautiful waterfalls - the famous Bamboo waterfall.
What we will see
- Grand Etang rainforest
- Bamboo waterfall
What we will do
- We depart from St. George and walk along steep winding tracks to reach the highest point of the Grand Etang rainforest, 580 m asl in the heart of the central mountain range.
- We pass through a private plantation where we spot nutmeg, cocoa, bananas, mangoes, coconut trees as well as several other fruit trees and tropical fruit. Surrounded by unspoilt nature, we explore the forest to reach our destination - the evocative Bamboo waterfall, one of the most beautiful and famous in Grenada. It will seem like a dream!
What you need to know
- We recommend you bring insect repellent, sun cream and that you wear comfortable and closed shoes.
- This excursion is conducted in English.
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- The trip lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- The ground can be muddy and slippery. We recommend wearing trekking shoes or sturdy trainers (sandals and elegant shoes are not recommended).
- For those wishing to take a dip, we recommend bringing your swimsuit and a towel with you.
- We recommend bringing bottled water.