RELAXING WITH NATURE AT OCEAN WORLD
We will spend a relaxing and entertaining day at Ocean World, watching shark and dolphin shows, swimming with tropical fish, relaxing on the beach or in the pool and even walking through the rain forest where we can spot the local fauna.
What we will see
- Ocean World
- Relaxing on the beach and in the pool
- Snorkelling in the lagoon
- Animal shows
- Walk through the rain forest
What we will do
- We will leave the port and head to Ocean World water park, the largest artificial habitat for dolphins in the world, where we will experience exciting contact with nature.
- With our Day Pass, we can take part in all the free activities in the park, choosing whichever we prefer. We can snorkel in the lagoon, discovering brightly coloured fish and the incredible underwater flora; or we can take a dip in the fresh water pool or relax on the beach and enjoy doing nothing.
- We can attend various animal shows: dolphins, sea lions, sharks and tropical fish will show off their skills, and we will be amazed by their extraordinary routines and the awe-inspiring beauty of nature.
- We will also seize the opportunity to enjoy a pleasant walk through the rain forest, where we will encounter macaques, toucans and lovebird parrots with their colourful feathers as we pass small waterfalls and lush trees.
What you need to know
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- The price of the excursion includes return transfers and entry to the park.