A DAY AT THE BEACH OF BALMORAL ISLAND
We will have a few hours to spend by the sea, in the sun and relaxing on the tour of Balmoral Island, a genuine tropical paradise where, with the fine white sand beach, swimming pools, themed bars and sports activities, entertainment is guaranteed!
What we will see
- Balmoral Island: beach, swimming pool, themed bars
What we will do
- We will leave the port, and after a short journey on foot, we will reach the boat, which after about 30 minutes,will take us directly to Balmoral Island, a genuine tropical paradise which extends just over a kilometre from the coast, but far away from the bustling centre of Nassau.
- Once we reach the island, local staff will welcome us, and we can enjoy a magnificent day getting away from it all, choosing to relax on the fine white sand beach or diving into the magnificent turquoise waters of the island.
- For the sportier people, it is possible to hire equipment for water sports (not motor-driven), such as snorkelling, kayaking and paddleboarding.
- For those who do not wish to stay on the beach, there is a swimming pool and to reward yourself that extra treat, it is possible to rent out huts in the pool area for about 4 hours, however you must be quick as places are limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Balmoral Island boasts many themed bars, all different from each other. There is one particular bar dedicated to tropical cocktails where we can taste excellent margaritas, daiquiris and piña coladas.
- When we start to feel hungry, the market offers something for all tastes: ranging from quick snacks to full meals, sandwiches, fresh salads and the only Starbucks in the world on a private island.
What you need to know
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- This excursion does not include a guide. Assistance will be provided by a local operator.
- You cannot bring food and alcoholic drinks on the island. All types of food and alcoholic drinks will be confiscated.
- Taking photos is prohibited in the wildlife area and sea life habitat.
- Guests who have not purchased the "Sea wildlife encounter" option cannot enter the reserved area.
- Sun beds, floats and tubes are available. Umbrellas are available on the beach until all taken.
- Toilets, showers with clean water and fountains to rinse your sandy feet are available at various areas on the island.
- The distance from the ship to the minibus car park is approximately a 10-15 minute journey on foot.