OSAKA AQUARIUM AND DINNER WITH A VIEW
Sightseeing, Meal included
In this tour, you will visit one of the famous aquariums in Japan and dinner at nightview spot.
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan is located in the Tempozan Harbor Village of Osaka's bay area, and is one of Japan's most spectacular aquariums. It introduces various forms of life inhabiting the Pacific Rim in a well organized and impressive way. Marine life is displayed in 15 tanks, each representing a specific region of the Pacific Rim. The central tank, representing the Pacifc Ocean, is nine meters deep and home to a whale shark, the aquarium's main attraction.
In this tour, International Buffet Dinner will be held in nightview location.
What we will see
• Kaiyukan Aquarium in Osaka
• Whale sharks
• Dinner with a view
What we will do
• A short coach journey takes us to the spectacular Kaiyukan in Osaka directly overlooking the bay.
• Famous all over the world for its innovative displays, the aquarium showcases sea creatures from the entire Pacific Rim recreating their natural habitat.
• We remain astonished when faced with the large tanks home to over 30,000 creatures part of 620 different species including otters, sea lions, penguins, dolphins, rays and jellyfish to name but a few.
• The main tank is 9 metres deep and here we find the whale sharks, the largest fish on Earth, that swim majestically and have become the aquarium’s main attraction.
• Our visit is followed by a delicious international dinner in a venue offering fascinating night-time views.
What you need to know
• Itinerary sequence may vary. • The length of the coach transfer depends on the itinerary. • We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available. • Traffic jams are to be expected during tourist season. • Money cannot be exchanged in the port, we recommend buying Japanese currency beforehand. • Visibility during the tour is subject to weather conditions. • Comfortable shoes with a low heel are recommended.
There is limited availability of English-language guides.