PREMIUM TOUR EXPERIENCE- TWO DAYS TO EXPLORE THE ISLAND OF PRASLIN (Single Room)
Sightseeing, Nature excursion, Swimming, Meal included
Two days in the garden of Eden: the island of Praslin, one of the most desirable and exclusive destination in the Tropics. We'll be lulled by the sound of the waves and birdsong in this paradise of peace, with heavenly beaches, luxuriant vegetation and local delicacies.
What we will see
- Island of Praslin
- Overnight stay in a hotel
- Anse Lazio
- Dinner of typical dishes
- Breakfast at the Fond Ferdinand nature park
- Visit to the park
What we will do
- Our excursion begins when we leave the port of Mahé on board a ferry that takes us on the hour-long crossing to the island of Praslin.
- On our arrival, we explore this magical location, discovering the island's exotic beaches with their crystal-clear water, palm trees and lush forests: it's no surprise that the first explorers dubbed it the garden of Eden.
- We then head for the hotel, located in the western part of the island, and having checked in and familiarised ourselves with our surroundings we enjoy an afternoon of relaxation.
- Our destination is one of the most famous beach clubs on the island: the fabulous Anse Lazio, on the most northern point of the island, often considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, and the ideal place to swim or simply spend a dreamy afternoon.
- We then return to the comfort of our rooms and in the evening we can enjoy the delicious flavours of the local cuisine.
- The next morning we'll be awakened by birdsong and the gentle sound of the waves caressing the beach. To get the day off to a good start, we'll have breakfast at the Fond Ferdinand nature park.
- This reserves boasts a large quantity of coco de mer (sea coconut) palms and rich biodiversity. A large number of species in the park are at risk of extinction, such as the extremely rare Seychelles black parrot which finds fruit in abundance to feed on in this habitat.
- In the mid-afternoon we catch the local ferry for Mahé and return to the ship.
What you need to know
- Spaces are limited, so please reserve early.
- The means of transportation may varyand are of local standard; some may not have air conditioning.