SAFARI TO THE SAINTE ANNE MARINE NATIONAL PARK
Nature excursion, Swimming, Drink included
A fantastic excursion, entirely dedicated to the sea and its wonders: we'll sail through the Sainte Anne Marine National Park, a true temple of marine flora and fauna.
What we will see
- Catamaran excursion
- Sainte Anne Marine National Park
- Snorkelling in the park
- Excursion in a semi-submersible
- Relaxing on the beach
What we will do
- We board a comfortable and well-equipped catamaran which, after a short trip to the capital Victoria, takes us to the Sainte Anne Marine National Park.
- Along the way the guide will provide us with information about the park and, having arrived in this unspoilt ecosystem, we can experience feeding the multitudes of colourful fish that live on the sea bed.
- Equipped with a mask and snorkel, we'll plunge into the water to explore the park's fantastic underwater world, which boasts a large stretch of posidonia, a seagrass that the turtles love to feed on.
- We'll explore the rocks and the coral reef seated inside a semi-submersible and experience the excitement of feeling like we are immersed in the ocean.
- We'll then have some free time to enjoy the heavenly views of the island, swimming or snorkelling in crystal-clear waters or simply relaxing in the sunshine before returning on-board.
What you need to know
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- This tour is not suitable for those who suffer from claustrophobia, mobility problems and or seasickness.
- To participate in this excursion you must be able to swim.